Dear Bikram Yoga North Brisbane students.
We’re seeing hard evidence over the last few days that health is worth more than wealth.
Health has always been the priority of Bikram Yoga North Brisbane. Health is exactly why we do, what we do. As such, there a few things we wanted to let you know about:
1. The studio is open. Unless Australia goes into total lock-down, classes are on. However, we have implemented a limited timetable, so please refer to our app Bikram Yoga North Brisbane for the most up-to-date class schedule.
2. We have limited our class size to 20 people. Please book via the app, or call Sherry on 0422 684 789. Please make sure you cancel if you can’t make class in case someone else needs that spot.
3. Rental towels and mats are available. These are laundered immediately after each use. We would however prefer you bring your own mat. We do have mats for sale at the studio.
4. Weights and props will not be used in our Pilates and Yin classes for the time being. Bolsters are for sale at the counter for Yin.
5. There are no towels in the bathrooms. At the moment paper towel is like hen’s teeth so please use your own towels to dry your hands.
5. We have disinfectant spray available if you would like to use that on your mat after class.
6. We are regularly disinfecting all the surfaces at the studio and the yoga room flooring itself.
Of course, it is entirely your prerogative to come to class, or not. As we have always said – two reasons not to attend – if you are running a fever and/or you are, or think you might be, contagious.
Finally – We believe in self care. Wash your hands, exercise, eat well, look after your immune system and be in company of good people. We are a small, family run studio with a fantastic community and we strongly believe the yoga and movement is beneficial for both body and mind, particularly during times like we are experiencing now.
We will continue to follow the guidelines provided by Queensland health with regards to the management of Corona Virus and other flus.
See you in the room.
Love and light,
Sherry and the team at Bikram Yoga North Brisbane.