People aged 8-80 years, lazy bums to surf bums, elite athletes to weekend heroes, heart patients to those with no patience, and diabetics to chocaholics all around the world are reaping the benefits of Bikram. The key is effort – all you do is try your best… the right way!
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR CLASS
- No reservations are necessary. Come to any class time.
- All classes are 90 minutes.
- Come 20 mins early for your first class so we can meet, greet and register you. NO LATE ADMITTANCE.
- Drink 1-2 litres of fluids in the hours prior to class, (alcohol and caffeine don’t count).
- No big meals within three hours of practice.
- Wear light, comfortable, exercise clothing that does not go below your knees. You must be able to see your knees in the mirror…..
- Bring an open mind, yoga mat, large towel and water bottle (all available at the studio for a small fee.)
- Make sure to notify the instructor if you are pregnant, taking prescribed medication or have any injuries, illness or had recent surgery.
- Finally be prepared to sweat, strain, laugh and do more for your health, body and general well-being than you ever imagined possible!
THE GOAL FOR YOUR FIRST CLASS IS TWO- FOLD.
- Stay in the room for the duration.
- Try as many postures as you can.
To register, scroll down and enter your details directly into our system (we love saving paper!).
Follow the link below to take you to our class timetable section.
There you’ll be able to see who’s teaching, book yourself into a class and purchase one of our great value packages.