HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR CLASS
- No reservations are necessary. Come to any class time.
- Bikram classes are 90 minutes, Yin and Kundalini are 75minutes, and Pilates is 1 hour.
- Come 10-15 mins early for your first class so we can meet, greet and register you. NO LATE ADMITTANCE.
- Drink 1-2 litres of fluids in the hours prior to class, (alcohol and caffeine don’t count).
- No big meals within three hours of practice.
- Wear light, comfortable, exercise clothing.
- Bring an open mind, yoga mat, large towel and water bottle (all available at the studio for a small fee.)
- Make sure to notify the instructor if you are pregnant, taking prescribed medication or have any injuries, illness or had recent surgery.
- Finally be prepared to sweat, strain, laugh and do more for your health, body and general well-being than you ever imagined possible!
To register, scroll down and enter your details directly into our system (we love saving paper!).
Follow the link below to take you to our class timetable section.
There you’ll be able to see who’s teaching, book yourself into a class and purchase one of our great value packages.